; Plisherrific: Red Packets - Lacquistry Rediculous, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty L025

Feb 22, 2018

Red Packets - Lacquistry Rediculous, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Born Pretty L025

I'm back with my nail polish supplies now, so it's time for a Chinese New Year themed manicure! Can you believe it, that after going through all the things I have, I don't have a dog themed stamping plate or a dog decal or dog anything. How can that be? I love dogs! And now on the year of the dog, I have no dog themes for my nails.  Well, I'll correct that after this and go on a buying spree. :D

But for now, I had to go for another plan.

[Ang Pow]
So here we have it, my Chinese New Year themed manicure! How does it look?

[Lacquistry's Rediculous]
So I start with my base nail polish, which is Lacquistry's Rediculous, a shiny red foil-like nail polish.

[Born Pretty's stamping plate L025]
I stamped over it using Hit the Bottle's Spun Gold, which is a pale gold stamping polish, and Born Pretty's stamping plate L025. I used the round pattern in the center of the pink square above. I figured if I paired the pattern with red and gold, colours which are commonly seen during Chinese New Year, it would work as my CNY mani.

[Base: Lacquistry Rediculous
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold and Born Pretty L025]
I didn't want every stamping pattern to look identical on my nails and since the pattern was significantly larger than each of my nails, I have placed them in slightly different positions around each nail to give the whole thing some variety.

As always, I love Hit the Bottle's chrome stamping polishes. Spun Gold stamps beautifully and looks gorgeous against the shiny deep red from Rediculous. I already had a cashier ask to see my nails and recognised the Chinese New Year theme, which had me chuffed. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment