; Plisherrific: Pretty in Blueple - Sally Hansen Hat's Off to Hue, Color Combos CBL117

Feb 8, 2018

Pretty in Blueple - Sally Hansen Hat's Off to Hue, Color Combos CBL117

Today we have a mani which is a result of me just wanting to hide chips on the original nail polish I had on my nails, haha!

[Base: Color Combos CBL117
Tips: Sally Hansen Hat's Off to Hue] 
The base nail polish is Color Combos' CBL117, a light purple creme polish. I wore CBL117 for several days before it started chipping at the tips, so I decided to cover up the chips in a lazy way. :P

I used tape on my nails, leaving the tips of my nails uncovered in an asymmetrical way and going in different directions. I just wanted something a little bit more quirky. Then I painted over with Sally Hansen's Hat's Off to Hue, which is a light blue creme polish. At the parts where there were chips, I placed the nail polish brush on the edges of the chips for awhile, letting the chipped polish soften a little so that Hat's Off to Hue would fill in the gaps of CBL117 in a smoother way. I think it's worked pretty well here! It's not perfect, you can see where the edges of CBL117 has started to chip or lift at the edges near my skin, oops, but I can't cover up that part without covering up everything, haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment