; Plisherrific: Set Phasers - Emily de Molly Empty Journal

Jan 15, 2018

Set Phasers - Emily de Molly Empty Journal


I have an amazingly glowy polish to show y'all today!

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Empty Journal (2 coats)]
This is Emily de Molly Empty Journal - an amazing blue foil with duochrome blue-to-purple shimmer. My camera just couldn't keep up with all this glowy goodness!

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Empty Journal]
This was two coats - excellent formula as always from Emily de Molly. Quick dry time, great coverage and really eye-catching colour.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Empty Journal]
Also, it lasts forever! This lasted over two weeks with some tip wear before I removed it for a new shade.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Empty Journal]
Here you can see the blue-purple duochrome shimmer coming through at an angle. Definitely an amazing colour and one I'm happy to have in my collection!


0 comments:

Post a Comment