; Plisherrific: World Peace - OPI Congeniality Is My Middle Name

Dec 18, 2017

World Peace - OPI Congeniality Is My Middle Name


Gosh, today's polish is a mouthful!

[Bottle to nail: OPI Congeniality Is My Middle Name (2 coats)]
This is OPI Congeniality Is My Middle Name from the Miss Universe collection. It's a really interesting colour and had me questioning if it should go in with my pink polishes, or my purple ones!

[2 coats: OPI Congeniality Is My Middle Name]
As you can see, it's a berry base shade, with lots of pink and magenta shimmer which lightens up the colour a little. It's a bit of a strange one - more of a shimmer/glass fleck polish, but still with some jelly squishiness.

[2 coats: OPI Congeniality Is My Middle Name]
Application was a breeze. Nice, strong colour in 2 coats with lots of depth. This actually isn't a colour I usually wear, but I kept this on for almost two weeks! Wear was kind of amazing, which is great except when you love changing up your mani frequently!

0 comments:

Post a Comment