; Plisherrific: Sheer Petal - Liquid Sky Lacquer 24 Karat Rose

Nov 13, 2017

Sheer Petal - Liquid Sky Lacquer 24 Karat Rose


Ah, here's a polish that I've had for ages but just could never get to work for me!

[Bottle to nail: Liquid Sky Lacquer 24 Karat Rose (2 coats)]
This is Liquid Sky Lacquer 24 Karat Rose, a sheer shimmer thermal polish which is meant to shift from gold when warm to a rose red shade when cold.

[2 coats: Liquid Sky Lacquer 24 Karat Rose]
This was two coats, in the warm gold shade. As you can see, it is sheer enough that there is still a visible nail line. However, it's quite a nice soft shimmer finish. I think it would be quite nice for a subtle worksafe manicure.

[2 coats: Liquid Sky Lacquer 24 Karat Rose]
Now I literally hung on to a bag of frozen peas for a few minutes, with the nail tips pressed up against the cold, but I just cannot get it to shift further than a soft peachy pink shade!

[2 coats: Liquid Sky Lacquer 24 Karat Rose]
I've googled around and people are getting this amazingly bright rose red shade but I am coming nowhere close, oh dear... I guess I'll just have to manage with a soft blush rather than raging rose.. =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment