; Plisherrific: Totes Srs - Celestial Cosmetics Why So Sirius?

Oct 9, 2017

Totes Srs - Celestial Cosmetics Why So Sirius?


First a red holo last week, then a green one this week? Well.. it's turned October and the shops have already brought out all the Christmas gear so I guess I'm not jumping the gun... =p

[Bottle to nail: Celestial Cosmetics Why So Sirius? (2 coats)]
Today's polish is Why So Sirius? from Celestial Cosmetics. This is a lovely rich green polish, with faint scattered holographic particles, and a strong golden shimmer.

[2 coats: Celestial Cosmetics Why So Sirius?]
Great formula, opaque in two coats on my short nails here. The holo is not very obvious unless under very bright light, but still a beautiful shade, very rich and almost metallic-looking when applied!

[2 coats: Celestial Cosmetics Why So Sirius?]
What a stunner, I'll have to pull this out again at Christmas-time....!
 
[2 coats: Celestial Cosmetics Why So Sirius?]
I'm pretty happy to add this to my collection of greens, but now it's made me want to look for nice linear holographic green to add to my stash! I have so many dusty green holos, but a nice rich green one would be a great addition I reckon...


0 comments:

Post a Comment