; Plisherrific: Scarlet Supreme - Emily de Molly Wrong Side of Heaven

Oct 3, 2017

Scarlet Supreme - Emily de Molly Wrong Side of Heaven


I have been really busy recently, with work and other things... so there'll be quite a few plain swatches coming up in the next few weeks.

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Wrong Side of Heaven (2 coats)]
As I always do, my fallback is either red polishes or holographic ones... and this one is both!

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Wrong Side of Heaven]
This beauty is Emily de Molly Wrong Side of Heaven, a gorgeous true red with a fine linear holographic flame. The flame is not super obvious, but you can definitely see a bit of rainbow sparkle.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Wrong Side of Heaven]
As with all Emily de Molly polishes, the formula is lovely. Thin and smooth, and opaque in two coats. I used my usual basecoat (Revlon Colorstay Gelsmooth) and didn't experience any staining. Bonus lovely glossy finish, although I topped off with topcoat anyway for longevity's sake.

[Direct lighting: Emily de Molly Wrong Side of Heaven (2 coats)]
Here's another photo with extra bright light off my mobile phone, just to show off the holo goodness!


0 comments:

Post a Comment