; Plisherrific: Heart Abound - Australis Pinot-Dah, Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink, Born Pretty BP-L013

Aug 7, 2017

Heart Abound - Australis Pinot-Dah, Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink, Born Pretty BP-L013


It feels like I haven't done a stamping manicure for a while so I made myself go through my plates and found a design I've been wanting to try out..

[<3 <3 <3]
Hearts! I like these scribbly heart design from Born Pretty plate BP-L013. I originally planned to stamp in a dusty pink creme but all my Mundo de Unas stamping minis are currently terribly separated and I haven't yet figured out an easy way to mix them back up together..

[Bottle to nail: Australis Pinot-Dah (1 coat)]
Just to quickly recap, my base shade from last week is Australis Pinot-Dah, a dark wine red creme.

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink (stamping);
Base: Australis Pinot-Dah (1 coat); Plate: Born Pretty BP-L013]
The stamping polish I ended up using was Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink, a hot pink shimmer finish stamping polish. Ahh, Hit the Bottle polishes never let me down.. <3

[Base: Australis Pinot-Dah (1 coat);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Psycho Pink, Born Pretty BP-L013]
I think I'm a little out of practice doing stamping manicures though! Gotta swipe faster/lighter! At any rate, I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. A bit less obvious than my original pastel pink stamp idea, but this is nice and subtle instead! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment