; Plisherrific: On Wednesdays - Maybelline Show Time Pink

Jun 12, 2017

On Wednesdays - Maybelline Show Time Pink


Whenever I lack inspiration, I always seem to go back to polishes like this - deep bright pink cremes!

[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Show Time Pink (2 coats)]
This one is Maybelline Show Time Pink from the Color Show range. I have so many similar polishes, it's a bit silly! Just can't go past it...

[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Show Time Pink]
These photos are a teensy bit warmer than it actually looks. It's a pretty basic shade, formula was excellent - I used two coats and topped off with topcoat.

[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Show Time Pink]
...and there we go! Quick and easy... and terribly unimaginative! It worked though, I'm slowly getting back into it..


0 comments:

Post a Comment