; Plisherrific: Hum-drum - Maybelline Lavender Love

May 29, 2017

Hum-drum - Maybelline Lavender Love


Today's photos are a bit meh, but let's roll with it...

[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Lavender Love (2 coats)]
This was done a month or so ago and I just made myself do a simple mani to get myself back to it... I picked a nice creme polish to ease myself into it. This one is Maybelline Color Show in Lavender Love.

[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Lavender Love]
It's a nice medium lavender, slightly dusty but still nicely pigmented. I used two coats of polish and it dried quickly, nice and glossy. My nails were pretty terrible then so you can sort of see it in the photos, apologies!
[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Lavender Love]
I don't really have too much to say about this really, it's a pretty basic shade! But that's always good for... you guessed it, stamping over!


0 comments:

Post a Comment