; Plisherrific: Twilight Breeze - Dance Legend Wind of Change

Apr 20, 2017

Twilight Breeze - Dance Legend Wind of Change

Keeping it simple today! I loooooove thermal polishes. Here, we have Dance Legend's Wind of Change from their Bow Conversion line.

[Dance Legend Wind of Change]
Ev reviewed the same polish here (go on over to see the three tone effect, which I didn't manage to get in photos!)

I think it's pretty interesting to see the difference in colour between her review and mine. I run rather warm in general and you can see that the nail polish against my nail bed is bluer than what you see in Ev's review. The weather has also cooled down quite a bit so the tips of my nails with Wind of Change on were often cooler in temperature and was constantly purple.

Wind of Change dries matte and has scattered holo microglitter through it, just to add an extra zing.

[Dance Legend Wind of Change]
I love that with one bottle of nail polish, I got two different colours on my nails. It's why I'm forever charmed by thermal polishes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment