; Plisherrific: The Colours of Apollo - Essence Rock My Soul, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Hit the Bottle Burnt Orange, Born Pretty L026 stamping plate

Apr 6, 2017

The Colours of Apollo - Essence Rock My Soul, Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Hit the Bottle Burnt Orange, Born Pretty L026 stamping plate

Here we have an attempt to stamp with two different colours. I think it turned out okay, what do you think?

[Sun Rays]
For the base polish, I used Essence Rock My Soul from The Metals collections, which is a teal chrome-like nail polish. It applies smoothly and has a pretty lovely greeny glow to it.

[Essence Rock My Soul]
Then I stamped on it using the pattern in the blue square below, from Born Pretty's L026 stamping plate. I rather like this stamping plate and they have some gorgeous patterns from it. If you do have very long or wide nails though, you might not get enough of some of the patterns for full coverage.

[Born Pretty L026 Stamping Plate]
I used Hit the Bottle's Spun Gold (a pale gold stamping polish) and Hit the Bottle's Burnt Orange (a bronze stamping polish) to stamp the pattern on. You can see that Spun gold is on the upper half of the nails and Burnt Orange is on the bottom half.

[Stamping: Hit the Bottle Spun Gold, Hit the Bottle Burnt Orange
Born Pretty L026 Stamping Plate
Base: Essence Rock My Soul]
I think the stamped polishes are close enough in colour that it creates an interesting almost gradient effect. All in all, I like the result!

0 comments:

Post a Comment