; Plisherrific: Blue Eyes - Dance Legend Earth

Apr 17, 2017

Blue Eyes - Dance Legend Earth


Hm, I've been a little uninspired lately - a combination of being frazzled from work and feeling slightly under the weather. So all I've got today is a plain swatch of a shade that's not plain at all!

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Earth (2 coats)]
This is Dance Legend Earth from the Sahara Crystal collection. This one, as you can see, is a textured finish polish and is chockers with the loveliest blue glitter. If you look closely at the bottle (and on the nail as well), there's also a hint of duochrome with those flashes of purple.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Earth]
It seems like there's the blue glitter, and some darker navy "sand" particles which contribute to the textured effect. This had excellent opacity - I used two coats but you could probably get away with one thick one. It dries quickly and to a matte finish (albeit glittery), as most textured polishes do, and is super knobbly to the touch!

[2 coats: Dance Legend Earth]
I quite liked this finished result so I was going to leave it matte for a few days before testing some glossy topcoat over it. However, I was initially worried about removal so I used a peel-off base... which was a bit toooo good! They peeled really easily so this didn't last too long on me! I don't doubt it would have excellent wear (and hideous removal) if I had just used a regular base!

I've swatched this randomly before though and it definitely looks super gorgeous and sparkly with added layers of glossy topcoat!


0 comments:

Post a Comment