; Plisherrific: Golden Triangles - Mundo de Unas Black, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040

Mar 23, 2017

Golden Triangles - Mundo de Unas Black, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040

So here we continue the stamping mania!

[Golden Diamonds]
The base used here is More Nail Polish's Coinage, which is still my fave gold glitter polish ever! It's just chock-full of a variety of gold glitter, with some red and silver glitter too. I have reviewed it here before, and used it for some of my favourite manicures.

I used Mundo de Unas' Black with stamping plate BP-L040. The pattern I used was the third from the right in the second row.

[Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040]

[Base: morenailpolish Coinage
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Black, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040]
Stamping over with Mundo de Unas' Black was easily done and resulted in clear, crisp black lines.

To better capture the shininess of the glitter, I took the following blurry photo under halogen lighting.

[Base: morenailpolish Coinage
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Black, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040]
Overall, it's a simple but pretty mani.

0 comments:

Post a Comment