; Plisherrific: Dune Buggy - Dance Legend Bow Conversion Wind of Change, Mundo de Unas Purple, Born Pretty BP-L050

Mar 20, 2017

Dune Buggy - Dance Legend Bow Conversion Wind of Change, Mundo de Unas Purple, Born Pretty BP-L050


These days, I rarely leave a colour on without doing something else over it! So here's what I did over last week's polish...

[Swishy!]
This one reminds me of sand dune patterns!

[2-3 coats: Dance Legend Bow Conversion Wind of Change]
Recap of my base shade - Wind of Change, a thermal colour change polish with scattered holo particles that dries matte from the Bow Conversion collection available from Dance Legend.

[Born Pretty BP-L050]
The pattern I used was from Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L050 which was generously provided by Born Pretty for review! This one came in a super cute Christmas themed cardboard sleeve with the usual blue protective film.

[Born Pretty BP-L050]
And a whole bunch of cool patterns to use! The one I picked is on the top row, second from the right. You can see that the pattern is finer and closer together at one end and then spreads out at the other end. So I decided to place the denser side along the nail bed end.

[Bottle to nail: Mundo de Unas Purple (stamping); Plate: Born Pretty BP-L050;
Base: Dance Legend Bow Conversion Wind of Change (2-3 coats)]
The stamping polish I used was Mundo de Unas Purple, which as you can see in the bottle, has separated a little. I was a bit too lazy to shake it up thoroughly which I later found makes cleaning up a bit harder! So that's a lesson for next time!

[Base: Dance Legend Bow Conversion Wind of Change (2-3 coats);
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Purple, Born Pretty BP-L050]
I haven't got a photo to show this, but my idea going in was that when the thermal base darkens to purple in the cold, the stamped design blends in, whereas when it's warm (and therefore lavender) you can see the stamp pattern much clearer! 

As always, the stamping plate was of good quality and I had no issues at all picking up the design, even fine details. I quickly stamped a few designs that caught my eye on some paper, so you can see that even fine lines are picked up easily!

If you're interested, you can find the plate here, as well as tons of other stamping and nail art supplies at Born Pretty. Happy stamping!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment