; Plisherrific: Shining Geometry - Dance Legend Step 1, Hit the Bottle A bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040

Feb 9, 2017

Shining Geometry - Dance Legend Step 1, Hit the Bottle A bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040

I almost forgot about this mani!

[Base: Dance Legend Step 1
Stamping: Hit the Bottle A bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040]
I did a post about the base polish, which is Dance Legend's Step 1, here. It's a silver holo polish that I stamped over with Hit the Bottle's A bolt from the Blue, a blue chrome stamping polish. The pattern is from Born Pretty's BP-L040, a stamping plate filled with rather interesting geometric shapes.

[Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040]
This is BP-L040, and the pattern I used is the third from the left in the last row. I've used this plate a couple of times now and have been happy with the results so far.

[Base: Dance Legend Step 1
Stamping: Hit the Bottle A bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040]
I think the final result was glittery, shiny and rather neat, if I do say so myself. I tried to photograph the holo look by taking an out of focus shot below:

[Base: Dance Legend Step 1
Stamping: Hit the Bottle A bolt from the Blue, Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L040]
Hopefully that captures some of the nice shiny holo that was framed by the blue stamping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment