; Plisherrific: Red + Gold - Lacquistry Amazeball: Original, Hit the Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, Born Pretty L025

Feb 2, 2017

Red + Gold - Lacquistry Amazeball: Original, Hit the Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, Born Pretty L025

Happy Chinese New Year to all! It's time for manis in red and gold!

[Shining Skies]
The base is Lacquistry's Amazeball: Original, a gorgeous absurdly shiny gold flakes polish in a clear base. It's almost opaque in one coat and is one of the shiniest gold polish I have. I have stamped on top of it with a pattern of clouds from Born Pretty's stamping plate L025, using Hit the Bottle's Drop Red Gorgeous, a red chrome stamping polish.

[Born Pretty Stamping Plate L025]
Stamping plate L025 has a distinctly Asian flavour which is why I chose it for my Chinese New Year themed manicure. I actually did try the other patterns but they really did not stand out with a red and gold combination, but the clouds did pretty well against the gold.

[Base: Lacquistry Amazeball: Original
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Drop Red Gorgeous, Born Pretty L025]
My nails were too long for the cloud's stamping pattern to cover the entire nail, so what I did was to block off the tips of my nails with tape and stamp it so that there was only a strip of stamped cloud pattern in the middle of the gold nails. 

Since my aim was to have something shiny in red and gold, I think I achieved the look I was after! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment