; Plisherrific: Dessert Deluxe - Australis Seafoam, Born Pretty BPY29

Feb 27, 2017

Dessert Deluxe - Australis Seafoam, Born Pretty BPY29


I'm making up for last week's short post with a long one today!

[Get in mah belly]
I said I'd try to use more water decals from my ever-growing stash this year... and here's one of them, generously provided by Born Pretty for review! Mmm, yummmm cupcakes~

[Bottle to nail: Australis Seafoam (2 coats)]
My base from last week is Seafoam, a pretty mint creme from Australis.

[Born Pretty BPY29]
These decals are BPY29, an amazing cupcake-themed set of two! It comes in protective cardboard and sealed in plastic, with instructions on the back. The instructions are pretty good - the only thing I'd note is that there is also a clear layer of protective plastic over the design, so remember to remove that before sticking it in the water, otherwise it can be a pain to separate from the actual decal.

[Born Pretty BPY29]
You can also check out one of my older posts with step by step images of the process! The process is slightly different obviously for full nail decals as you cut out the shape of your entire nail, rather than pieces.

The white space is basically transparent in the bottom design so if you wanted, you could just cut out a single cupcake for an accent nail. In contrast, the top design is a full one so be sure to pick a matching base shade.

[Base: Australis Seafoam (2 coats); Water decals: Born Pretty BPY29]
And here's what it looks like on my base shade! These decals were super easy to use, even on my fairly curved nails.

[Base: Australis Seafoam (2 coats); Water decals: Born Pretty BPY29]
I was really pleased with these decals and can't wait to try out more!

[Base: Australis Seafoam (2 coats); Water decals: Born Pretty BPY29]
You can also vary the final look depending on the base shade you use. I think a pastel pink would also go deliciously with this design!


Not only that... they go for 0.99c at Born Pretty! So check them out here, if you're interested! As always, use our code above to get an extra 10% off full priced items. Happy shopping! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment