; Plisherrific: Greenery - Australis Limited Edition 2, Mundo de Unas Green, Born Pretty BP-83

Jan 9, 2017

Greenery - Australis Limited Edition 2, Mundo de Unas Green, Born Pretty BP-83


Ok, so I seem to always forget about this colour of the year business every alternate year... But here's 2017's colour of the year from Pantone - Greenery!

I quite like it, a very nice calm shade with positive connotations for a fresh start...

[Bottle to nail: Australis Limited Edition 2 (2 coats)]
This is the shade I chose to represent it - Australis Limited Edition 2 which I've previously posted about in a dupe test with OPI Who the Shrek Are You?

[2 coats: Australis Limited Edition 2]
Limited Edition 2 is a lovely grassy green which suits the Greenery theme  really well.

[2 coats: Australis Limited Edition 2]
As I've said before, great formula and dry time. This was two coats. I also stamped over it immediately instead of doing it the next night as I usually do, and had no problem with it still being wet/easily dented.

[Plate to nail: Born Pretty BP-83; Stamping: Mundo de Unas Green;
Base: Australis Limited Edition 2 (2 coats)]
Here's the design I used to stamp over my base on the lower left corner. This lovely floral plate is BP-83. I've previously used the design on the bottom right as well.

[Bottle to nail: Mundo de Unas Green; Plate: Born Pretty BP-83;
Base: Australis Limited Edition 2 (2 coats)]
The stamping polish I used was Mundo de Unas Green. It shows up beautifully against the green and stamping was nice and crisp.

[Base: Australis Limited Edition 2 (2 coats);
Stamping: Mundo de Unas Green, Born Pretty BP-83]
You can see above that I actually tested out stamping in a lighter metallic shade on my thumb first, but decided to go with the green instead! I think this design would also do very well for leadlighting - in fact, I think that's one of the reasons I decided to get this plate in the first place!

At any rate, that's my Greenery-inspired mani. Here's to new growth and a luscious year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment