; Plisherrific: Snowflake Sims - Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11, Hit the Bottle Oh look...its Wine thirty, Born Pretty BP-L052

Dec 26, 2016

Snowflake Sims - Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11, Hit the Bottle Oh look...its Wine thirty, Born Pretty BP-L052


I hope everyone has had a fantastic Christmas! Here's a vagueeeely Christmas-y manicure!

[Flora-centric]
I had a lovely plate full of radial designs that put me in mind of snowflakes, so that's my tenuous connection to the holiday season...

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11 (2 coats)]
Quick recap of my base shade - Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11, a matte-suede pink with heavy gold shimmer.

[Born Pretty BP-L052]
The plate I used was BP-L052 which is jam-packed with... jam-packed designs! Just look at all that... and because I couldn't choose, I made use of my 10 fingers and tried 10 designs out of the 14 on the plate!

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Oh look...its Wine thirty (stamping);
Plate: Born Pretty BP-L052; Base: Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11 (2 coats)]

The stamping shade I used is Oh look...its Wine thirty from Hit the Bottle. What a great name! This is a brown-leaning red polish and went really well with the warm pink base.

[Base: Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11 (2 coats);
Stamping:
Hit the Bottle Oh look...its Wine thirty, Born Pretty BP-L052]
Here's my right hand, featuring the middle 5 patterns on the top row in the plate image earlier in the post. I think my favourites are the thumb and middle finger here.

This was also my first time properly using a clear stamper - that is, actually looking down the middle and trying to centre the stamp properly! You can see a bit of trial and error as I stamped this hand first... =p

[Base: Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11 (2 coats);
Stamping:
Hit the Bottle Oh look...its Wine thirty, Born Pretty BP-L052]
This one is my left hand, featuring the middle 5 patterns on the bottom row. As you can see, some patterns don't translate as well on my small nails as you don't get much of the design on. However, I am getting better at centre-ing my stamps!

[Base: Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11 (2 coats);
Stamping:
Hit the Bottle Oh look...its Wine thirty, Born Pretty BP-L052]
Here is the same hand, with my thumb in. I really like how the thumb and pointers turned out. Looks like the designs with thicker lines are winners in my book! Altogether, it's a really great plate and you can alter the vibe just by switching colours around.

This plate was provided by Born Pretty for review and you can get it here. Check out the wide range of nail-related items at Born Pretty and don't forget our 10% off code up above! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment