; Plisherrific: Pink Delicious - Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11

Dec 19, 2016

Pink Delicious - Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11


Super quick post for today! We have a gorgeous polish gifted to me by Jme for my birthday this year. One of many stunners!

[Bottle to nail: Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11 (2 coats)]
This is Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11. I love this range - they dry with a faintly textured matte suede finish which is where the 'velvet' in the collection name comes from, I guess!

[2 coats: Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11]
#11 is a bright pink, almost barbie-like in some lights, but it's warmed up by the tons and tons of gold shimmer in the polish. Excellent quick-drying formula and dries with a matte suede finish as I mentioned above.

[2 coats: Dance Legend Velvet Mini #11]
Such an easy no-fuss polish for a quick sparkly manicure. I used two coats here with no topcoat to preserve the finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment