; Plisherrific: Gothic Filigree - Sally Hansen Taupe Pearl Chrome, Australis Pinot-Dah, Stamping Plate BP-L049

Dec 9, 2016

Gothic Filigree - Sally Hansen Taupe Pearl Chrome, Australis Pinot-Dah, Stamping Plate BP-L049

I come bearing stamping on old nail polishes!

[Filigree!]
This is Australis' Pinot-Dah stamped on Sally Hansen's Taupe Pearl Chrome. The pattern is from Born Pretty's stamping plate BP-L049, which was sent to us for review and is as photographed below. Pinot-Dah is a dusky red colour while Taupe Pearl Chrome, a discontinued chrome colour and a gift from Ev, seems more like a rose gold to me than taupe. Taupe Pearl Chrome is a lovely colour with a gorgeous chrome finish, but I don't think my camera picked up the colour very well.

[Born Pretty Stamping Plate BP-L049]
I really like this stamping plate because it's got such lovely, distinct patterns on it and I think the stamping result is pretty good too. Now, if only someone can teach me how to photograph shiny new stamping plates because all I get is reflection some days. :(

[Base: Sally Hansen Taupe Pearl Chrome
Stamping: Australis Pinot-Dah, Stamping Plate BP-L049]
Quite nice, isn't it? The patterns aren't stamped on straight, which was a choice I made. It looked too uniform when I did them all straight and aligned the same way on my left hand, so I tried to change it up on my right hand. Pinot-Dah stamped quite nicely, in my opinion, and the patterns came off the stamping plate real easily.


[Patterns from Stamping Plate BP-L049]
I stamped a few other patterns from the same plate on paper just to show you how they turn out. Forgive the messy excess of nail polish in some places, and missing bits in others. I'm loving all of this and I want to do complete manis of all of them!



I got the stamping plate from here, and it's on quite a discount right now. If you wanted to buy something else from the store, you can get 10% off by using the code above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment