; Plisherrific: Two Faced - Maybelline Color Show Denims Denim Dash

Oct 10, 2016

Two Faced - Maybelline Color Show Denims Denim Dash


I've got a lovely polish today to show off! This one is from the Maybelline Color Show Denims collection and it's called Denim Dash.

[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (2 coats, without topcoat)]
[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (2 coats, with topcoat)]
The interesting thing about this is that it dries semi-matte, almost a leather look. It's a pretty cool finish, but it also pops when you add a glossy topcoat! I think both looks are great so I've taken photos before and after topcoat.

[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (without topcoat)]
[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (with topcoat)]
Denim Dash is a medium blue creme with lots of fine silver flecks - which is what gives it that denim-inspired look. As you can see, it brightens up quite a bit with a glossy topcoat.

[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (without topcoat)]
[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (with topcoat)]
Formula was great, nice and pigmented with a decent dry time. I think I could have gotten away with one careful coat for the shorter nails but it's probably easiest to do two coats for this one.

I also previously reviewed Styled Out from the same collection, which is a darker, dustier shade. Overall both are excellent shades and I'm glad to have them in my stash!

0 comments:

Post a Comment