; Plisherrific: Evening Glam - Lacquistry Amazeballz Holo!, Born Pretty BP-L028, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night

Oct 24, 2016

Evening Glam - Lacquistry Amazeballz Holo!, Born Pretty BP-L028, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night


A very lovely couple I know tied the knot in a beautiful ceremony last weekend. Here's the mani I wore to the special day!

[Bottle to nail: Lacquistry Amazeballz Holo! (2 coats);
Stamping: Born Pretty BP-L028, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night]
I kinda went with a black and gold theme when accessorising so this combination wasn't too hard to work with! I used Lacquistry Amazeballz Holo! which I'm previously reviewed here. Still such a fantastic eye-catching polish - I used two coats for the base here.

[Base: Lacquistry Amazeballz Holo! (2 coats);
Stamping: Born Pretty BP-L028, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night]
I then toned it down a bit with some black stamping in a lace and chevron pattern. The plate is Born Pretty BP-L028 and the stamping polish is Hit the Bottle As Black As Night.

[Base: Lacquistry Amazeballz Holo! (2 coats);
Stamping: Born Pretty BP-L028, Hit the Bottle As Black As Night]
I do think it would've looked much better if the chevron design was smaller/denser so you can actually see it on the nail. Otherwise, I quite like the result!


0 comments:

Post a Comment