; Plisherrific: Cursed Claws - OPI Jinx, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Tricky Treats

Oct 31, 2016

Cursed Claws - OPI Jinx, Femme Fatale Cosmetics Tricky Treats


Halloween always just kinda creeps up on me (ha!) and I forget about doing any sort of seasonal manicure. So I smashed this one out on a whim and here we go! Quick easy Halloween 2016!

[Toil and trouble..]
Orange is always a winner. I considered ye ole orange and black combination but instead decided to pull out a glitter I've been saving for the occasion..

[Bottle to nail: OPI Jinx (1 coat); Glitter: Femme Fatale Tricky Treat (1 coat)]
A base of OPI Jinx... I have a confession to make! I just slapped a layer of Jinx on over my existing mani which was purple-ish so it toned down the brilliant orange a little. Regardless, Jinx is a real beaut - bright orange and gold glitter with a liquid sand (ie. textured) finish.

[Bottle to nail: Femme Fatale Tricky Treat (1 coat); Base: OPI Jinx (1 coat)]
Topped it off with a layer of Femme Fatale Cosmetics Tricky Treat from waaay back when! Isn't it super perfect! A mix of different shapes and sizes of orange and purple glitter with a smattering of holo as well.

[Base: OPI Jinx (1 coat); Glitter: Femme Fatale Tricky Treat (1 coat)]
Finish up with generous layers of topcoat so everything is super smooth and shiny, and you're all set!

[Base: OPI Jinx (1 coat); Glitter: Femme Fatale Tricky Treat (1 coat)]
Pretty happy with my last minute, lazy Halloween mani! =) Happy Haunting!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment