; Plisherrific: Circling the Issue - Maybelline Color Show Denims Denim Dash, Hit the Bottle Chromeo, Born Pretty BP-L004

Oct 17, 2016

Circling the Issue - Maybelline Color Show Denims Denim Dash, Hit the Bottle Chromeo, Born Pretty BP-L004


It's definitely not a surprise that I'm stamping over any and all base polished if I can manage it!

[Circles upon circles]
Here's my attempt this week, a nice bright contrasting metallic against the creme base.

[Bottle to nail: Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash (2 coats, with topcoat)]
My base from last week's post is Maybelline Color Show Denim Dash, a medium blue creme with lots of fine silver sparkles. This polish dries semi-matte and also looks amazing glossy.

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Chromeo (stamping); Base: Maybelline Denim Dash (2 coats)]
To go with the silver specks in the base polish, I decided to stamp in silver as well. This is Hit the Bottle Chromeo, an absolutely flawless silver stamping polish.

[Stamping plate: Born Pretty BP-L004]
The design I chose was this overlapping circles pattern from Born Pretty plate BP-L004. Yes! I'm still working on testing out all the designs from this plate!

[Base: Maybelline Denim Dash (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Chromeo, Born Pretty BP-L004]
I'm pretty happy with the color combination, but I think I was rushing the stamping a little and it's not as perfect as I'd like.

[Base: Maybelline Denim Dash (2 coats);
Stamping: Hit the Bottle Chromeo, Born Pretty BP-L004]
Still looked great as long as you're not too picky about all the little details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment