; Plisherrific: Wheeling Stars - Born Pretty Stamping Polish #9, Haru No Uta plate L008, Australis' Jeanie in A Bottle, Orly Au Champagne Stamping

Sep 2, 2016

Wheeling Stars - Born Pretty Stamping Polish #9, Haru No Uta plate L008, Australis' Jeanie in A Bottle, Orly Au Champagne Stamping

I tested out this stamping plate and polish in my last post here, but I actually tried another pattern on the stamping plate too which I'm sharing today. It's less snowflakey and more like a star with a wheel in the center.

[A star-shaped wheel]
You can see the pattern I chose below from Born Pretty's Harunouta (Haru No Uta) 春の歌 plate L008 which was sent to us for review. I've included a handy arrow in the picture so you can't miss the pattern I picked. ;)

[Haru No Uta 春の歌 plate L008]
Like the other mani, I tried a white base as my accent nail for contrast to the rest of the nails. But it wasn't that great an idea considering the shade of the stamping polish.

[Dark base: Australis' Jeanie in A Bottle
Light base: Orly Au Champagne
Stamping: Born Pretty Stamping Polish #9, Haru No Uta plate L008]
It's still an interesting look but I quickly decided to stamp over the nail on my pinkie finger.

[Dark base: Australis' Jeanie in A Bottle
Light base: Orly Au Champagne
Stamping: Born Pretty Stamping Polish #9Australis Jeanie in A Bottle, Haru No Uta plate L008]
Much better, in my opinion! The designs on the stamping plate are a little large so the pattern doesn't come together in a perfect, complete picture when all the nails are held close together. But parts of it are certainly recognisable even on the nail and they are pretty cool patterns. Overall, a pretty pattern to have!


There's currently a discount so you can get the stamping plate for the price of $2.99. You can get 10% off on other items by using the code above at Born Pretty's store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment