; Plisherrific: Purple Power - L'oreal Hello Captain, Maybelling Sapphire Stitch

Jul 1, 2016

Purple Power - L'oreal Hello Captain, Maybelling Sapphire Stitch

It feels like a long time since I had purple glitter on my nails, so this was a timely purchase. :P

[Base: Maybelline Sapphire Stitch
Top coat: L'oreal Hello Captain]
I used Maybelline Sapphire Stitch from the Brocade collection for the base coat, which is a very deep purple glitter with gold shimmer. Then I had two coats of L'oreal's Hello Captain from their Color Riche Top Coat Sirene collection as a topper.

[Base: Maybelline Sapphire Stitch
Top coat: L'oreal Hello Captain]
In two coats, Hello Captain almost looks like it completely covers the base coat. I like the final colour, a light-to-medium purple, with this stunning array of glitter. It has purple hex glitter of different sizes, holo hex glitter and silver holo flakes. The bottle is pretty packed with glitter and there's no need to fish to get a variety of different glitter. Over all, I love this nail polish and I kind of want more from this collection!

0 comments:

Post a Comment