; Plisherrific: Blushin' Blooms - Australis Kpop, Mundo de Unas Yellow, Born Pretty BP-83

Jul 25, 2016

Blushin' Blooms - Australis Kpop, Mundo de Unas Yellow, Born Pretty BP-83


As always, I try to make the most of a base shade by putting something else over the top of it...

[Flower power!]
...and my method of choice for the past few months has been stamping - so I'm pretty happy to have fulfilled one of my nail resolutions... Learn to stamp!

[Bottle to nail: Australis Kpop (2 coats)]
Once again, my base shade is the bright and beautiful Kpop from Australis, a bubblegummy purple creme.

[Plate to nail: Born Pretty BP-83;
Base: Australis Kpop (2 coats); Stamping polish: Mundo de Unas Yellow]
I chose this pattern of flowers in both positive and negative prints from Born Pretty round stamping plate BP-83. Isn't it such a cute design?

[Bottle to nail: Mundo de Unas Yellow;
Base: Australis Kpop (2 coats); Stamping plate: Born Pretty BP-83]
I couldn't resist pairing it up with a matching cheery shade and what better than a bright yellow! This one is Mundo de Unas Yellow stamping polish.

[Base: Australis Kpop (2 coats); Stamping: Mundo de Unas Yellow, Born Pretty BP-83]
We've got super 60s flower power going on here! I was already pretty happy with the base shade alone but this eye-searing result is almost even better!! =p


0 comments:

Post a Comment