; Plisherrific: Blast from the Past - Revlon Budding Chrome

Apr 7, 2016

Blast from the Past - Revlon Budding Chrome

Look at that chipped bottle! Does this count as a vintage look for nail polish bottles?

I picked this up in a bargain bin because I love Revlon chrome nail polishes. Before I started my nail polish craze, about the only nail polish I wore frequently was from this collection. Ah, innocent me, back in the days when I couldn't comprehend expensive nail polish or having more than five bottles!

[Revlon Budding Chrome]
This is Revlon Budding Chrome, which is a gorgeous, soft pink-silver chrome nail polish. Budding Chrome is from a rather old collection but the nail polish has withstood the tests of time. Application was smooth and easy with the expected dull chrome effect.

[Revlon Budding Chrome]
What an elegant and lovely nail polish. No top coat needed for this beauty! It dries relatively fast to a, well, chrome-like finish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment