; Plisherrific: Exotic Diamond - Maybelline Passionate Plum, Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl

Feb 23, 2016

Exotic Diamond - Maybelline Passionate Plum, Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl


Once in a while I do get my stamping sort of right! Here's my follow-up to last week...

[Up the contrast]
Blurple and copper, I was super inspired to do this colour combination. By what, I have no idea... but I do like the contrast!

[2 coats: Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum]
Here's a quick refresher again of the base shade - Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum from my post last week.

[Bottle to nail: Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl (stamping);
Base: Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum (2 coats)]
This is the same plate I've featured a few times recently - Born Pretty plate BP-L004. Really like the patterns on this one! I especially like this positive-negative space thing going with this design.

[Base: Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum (2 coats);
Stamping:
Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl]
I stamped over Passionate Plum with Copper Haired Girl from Hit the Bottle. What a lovely shade, and beautifully opaque even over the deep base.

[Base: Maybelline Color Show Passionate Plum (2 coats);
Stamping:
Hit the Bottle Copper Haired Girl]
I was pretty happy with this stamping manicure. Of course, there's still lots of room for improvement! What you can't see here is all the botched attempts where I scraped too much or too little off the plate... Well, practice makes perfect so I'll keep going...



0 comments:

Post a Comment