; Plisherrific: of all the trees most lovely- Blacquistry Lacquistry, W7 It's Christmas

Dec 24, 2015

of all the trees most lovely- Blacquistry Lacquistry, W7 It's Christmas

Season's greetings! It's Christmas Eve and I hope you'll have a good week, filled with a ton of good food. :)

I have a Christmas themed mani to share for the occasion!

[Base: Lacquistry's Blacquistry
Christmas tree: W7's It's Christmas]
The base used here is Lacquistry's Blacquistry, which is a gorgeous and shiny black with gold flakes. We've done a more detailed review of Blacquistry that you can check out here. I then taped off my nails to leave triangular sections and covered those sections with W7's It's Christmas, an appropriately named nail polish. It's Christmas is a dense glitter topper, with silver hex glitter, and green and red hex and bar glitter. I got to to mostly full coverage easily by applying the polish with dabs.

I topped off the whole affair with gold square studs from Born Pretty, to represent my gold star on top of my Christmas trees. Well, I hope that the Christmas tree look I was going for is easy to see! 

[Base: Lacquistry's Blacquistry
Christmas tree: W7's It's Christmas]
I think it looked the best on my thumbnail, so I've taken a close up shot of it here. The hardest part of the mani was probably taping off the nails symmetrically, but otherwise, it was pretty easy and quick to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment