; Plisherrific: Starstruck - Essie Ignite the Night

Nov 2, 2015

Starstruck - Essie Ignite the Night


Today I have a polish I picked up earlier this year during a Priceline sale on Essie polishes.

[Bottle to nail: Essie Ignite the Night (2 coats)]
This is Essie Ignite the Night from the Encrusted Treasures collection. Definitely encrusted in bling!

[2 coats: Essie Ignite the Night]
Ignite the Night is a gray/silver mix of glitter which results in an overall pewter shade. The lighter silver bits really sparkle against the darker gray shade!

[2 coats: Essie Ignite the Night]
Formula was good, nice glitter density. I used two coats here because I wasn't too concerned with my nail showing as the finish hides any patches. It dries textured even after two thin layers of topcoat, due to the dense glitter particles, but I think that contributes to the sparkliness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment