; Plisherrific: Avian Display - Peacock nail foil, Layla Turquoise Splash, Picture Polish Revolution

Nov 23, 2015

Avian Display - Peacock nail foil, Layla Turquoise Splash, Picture Polish Revolution


Another birthday gift from Jme - this time a nail foil!

[Eyes on the prize]
 Yay for nail foils! Quick, easy way to get fancy nails? Grab the foil glue and get stickin'!

[Peacock nail foil; Topcoat: Picture Polish Revolution]
This particular one is a peacock feather themed nail foil. The background (not the "eyes") are transparent but the entire foil has a pixellated holographic overlay over the top that you can sort of see on my middle finger above. I used Layla Softouch Effect in Turquoise Splash to keep in the peacock theme. You can see my swatches of Turquoise Splash here.

[Peacock nail foil; Topcoat: Picture Polish Revolution]
I also conveniently received my bottle of Picture Polish Revolution top/basecoat for glitter polish/nail foils at the same time, so that's what I used on this, and yes! It did preserve the holographic finish on this foil. Overall, a success! Sounds like it's time to break out all my shiny and/or holo foils...


0 comments:

Post a Comment