; Plisherrific: Spring in Sydney - Water Decals, OPI Muppets World Tour

Sep 24, 2015

Spring in Sydney - Water Decals, OPI Muppets World Tour

Spring is in the air! Or so I thought. This is turning out to be a really cold Spring in Sydney.

[Water decals
Tips: OPI Muppets World Tour]
Ev got me quite a selection of water decals for my birthday earlier this year and this is one of them. I like water decals, because they're easy to apply and can be fancy.

I thought the application of water decals would go nicely against a glittery French mani. I applied a clear base polish, applied the water decals and then painted on OPI Muppets World Tour on the tips. Muppets World Tour is a silver foil-like polish with white and silver hex glitter as well as the occasional blue hex glitter. I sealed it all with a quick dry top coat which also serves to make it extra glossy.

Overall, I loved how it turned out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment