; Plisherrific: Fawn Damask - Rimmel Salon Pro Oh, Mr Darcy, Konad White, Born Pretty BPL-007

Aug 3, 2015

Fawn Damask - Rimmel Salon Pro Oh, Mr Darcy, Konad White, Born Pretty BPL-007


Here's a manicure that I was really happy with!
 
[Nude lace]
 I wanted something a little delicate, a little bit fancy, so this is what I came up with!

[Bottle to nail: Rimmel Salon Pro Oh, Mr Darcy (2 coats)]
I started with two coats of Rimmel Salon Pro in Oh, Mr Darcy. Gotta love that name...! This was a great buy from a bargain bin. Nice glossy formula, although as you may have noticed, I've decided to mattify the finish...

[Base: Rimmel Salon Pro Oh, Mr Darcy (2 coats); Topcoat: Born Pretty Super Matte Surface Oil]
...using Born Pretty Super Matte Surface Oil (??), which is a pretty good matte topcoat that I recently tried out.  I've left my middle and index finger glossy here just to show the difference in finish.

[Base: Rimmel Salon Pro Oh, Mr Darcy (2 coats); Topcoat: Born Pretty Super Matte Surface Oil]
I've left my middle and index finger glossy here just to show the difference in finish. I love a good matte polish! Especially with creme polishes!

[Base: Rimmel Salon Pro Oh, Mr Darcy (2 coats); Stamping: Konad White; BPL-007]
Hmm, unfortunately it seems I didn't take a photo with the stamping plate I used, but this was Born Pretty stamping plate BPL-007, which is full of lovely intricate patterns. The polish was Konad stamping polish in white. This is another example of how proper stamping polish actually makes a difference. I initially tried this in a chrome polish, but it couldn't pick out all the tiny details. Although that could possible be my lack of skill... I think I also need a bit more work on stamp placement eyyy....

[Base: Rimmel Salon Pro Oh, Mr Darcy (2 coats); Stamping: Konad White; BPL-007]
Anyway! After all that stamping, I put another layer of matte topcoat over the top and that was it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment