; Plisherrific: Blurpink - Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104

Aug 31, 2015

Blurpink - Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104


Here's another thermal colour change polish I picked up from Born Pretty a few months ago! These are pretty terrible photos though because my hands are always cold in winter...

[Bottle to nail: Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104 (2 coats)]
This is Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104 which is a blurple to pink temperature shifter, where blurple is cold and pink is warm.

[2 coats: Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104]
Evidently I did this mani in the dead of winter and my hands were freezing... I warmed up two fingers to show you how it looks when shifted pink.

[2 coats: Born Pretty Color Change Polish #104]
And here's some funky gradient effects from my nails cooling back down. On my thumb, you can see where I've heated just the tip. Overally, I'm pretty happy with this polish. Love the 'cool' colour and application was perfect in two coats. The finish is semi-matte, but I just popped some topcoat on over for a full gloss look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment