; Plisherrific: Snowy Night - OPI Muppets World Tour

Jul 16, 2015

Snowy Night - OPI Muppets World Tour

It's cold in Australia, cold enough for snow in some places. So this one is apt!

[Top coat: OPI Muppets World Tour]
This looks a little bit like snow against a night sky. Or maybe I just have a vivid imagination. :P

[Unknown??]
I have no idea what base coat I used here. It sure looks rich and lovely. I thought it might have been Chi Chi's Fully Sic but it doesn't match my own swatch. It could be LA Girl Punk, maybe? Mystery for the ages.

[Top coat: OPI Muppets World Tour]
I really like OPI Muppets World Tour against a dark base. I did swatch it over here, and it makes a gorgeous silver-white polish on its own too. Muppets World Tour is a silver foil with predominantly silver and white hex glitter. There's the odd blue hex glitter too but they aren't prominent against the dark base.

One coat of Muppets World Tour against a dark background gives the polish a new cool, almost gritty look.

0 comments:

Post a Comment