; Plisherrific: Scattered Leaves - Layla Softouch Effect Stone, China Glaze Millennium

Jun 30, 2015

Scattered Leaves - Layla Softouch Effect Stone, China Glaze Millennium


Bonus post! This is a follow-up from yesterday's post on Layla Softouch Effect in Stone.

[Base: Layla Softouch Effect Stone (2 coats); Stamping: China Glaze Millennium]
I had some stamping plates that I wanted to try out, so I was testing it out on my week-old mani! There was some tip wear and a chip on my index finger, but I was still pretty impressed, considering this is a matte polish and I didn't use any topcoat!

[Bottle to nail: Layla Softouch Effect Stone (2 coats)]
Just to show you what Layla Stone looks like on its own...

[Base: Layla Softouch Effect Stone (2 coats); Stamping: China Glaze Millennium]
I used China Glaze Millennium from the Khrome collection as a stamping polish using plate BP-19 from Born Pretty. I must say, I haven't stamped for a while and was trying to work out how much pressure to use so this is pretty uneven stamping, oh dear. Still, it was a good jog to the memory and hopefully I'll try a bit more stamping in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment