; Plisherrific: Dream Lagoon - Layla Softouch Effect Turquoise Splash

Mar 10, 2015

Dream Lagoon - Layla Softouch Effect Turquoise Splash


If you'd made a guess that I'd rediscovered my haul of Layla Softouch Effect polishes and was happily swatching my way through them, you would be right!

[Bottle to nail: Layla Softouch Effect Turquoise Splash]
This one here is aptly named Turquoise Splash. Most of my photos are a touch overexposed as I took them in direct lighting (rather than with my 'diffuser' as usual) to show off the Softouch look. Basically a matte shimmery finish. This first photo is the most accurate representation of the shade.

[2 coats: Layla Softouch Effect Turquoise Splash]
Turquoise Splash is exactly that, a turquoise shade, slightly more green than my photos suggest, in part due to the heavy gold shimmer. Formula was excellent, my photos show two coats. Dry time was also quick and of course, no topcoat. You can add top coat to give a shiny finish instead if you prefer.

[2 coats: Layla Softouch Effect Turquoise Splash]
I do find that it starts chipping at the tips within a few days, which is normal for these matte/suede effect polishes. In relative terms though, this performs better than plain mattes and matte suedes of other brands that I've tried!

0 comments:

Post a Comment