; Plisherrific: Mysterious Depths - Holika Holika 04, Femme Fatale Glinting Lodestone

Dec 8, 2014

Mysterious Depths - Holika Holika 04, Femme Fatale Glinting Lodestone


Topping things off with glitter is one of my absolute favourite ways to jazz up a mani! 

[Ahhh, much better!]
After last week's trial of Holika Holika 04 seemed to lack a little oomph, I reached for some glitter to sparkle it up!

[2 coats: Holika Holika 04]
The base from last week - Holika Holika 04 was a green jelly with blue shimmer and lots of green hexes in different sizes.

[Bottle to nail: Femme Fatale Glinting Lodestone (1 coat) over Holika Holika 04 (2 coats)]
Here's what I used to top it off - Femme Fatale Glinting Lodestone. What a beauty! I seem to repeat myself all the time whenever I review a Femme Fatale glitter mix, but isn't it so so stunning! Love love love the purple and orange accents!

[Glitter: Femme Fatale Glinting Lodestone (1 coat); Base: Holika Holika 04 (2 coats)]
Glitter density is also always great, here's just one coat over my base of Holika Holika 04. Phew, crisis averted with glitter application! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment