; Plisherrific: Christmas Dust - China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, Finger Paints Flecked, Revlon Slipper

Dec 15, 2014

Christmas Dust - China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, Finger Paints Flecked, Revlon Slipper


Christmas is fast approaching - it's a sneaky thing, the holiday season! Seems to have just crept up on us... Here's a themed mani to prepare you for the coming festivities!

[Base: China Glaze Emerald Sparkle;
Flakie: Finger Paint Flecked; Glitter: Revlon Slipper]
I admit though that this is an old one! From two years ago, to be precise! I hope I remember which polishes I used for this! My base shade is China Glaze Emerald Sparkle, a great Christmas-sy shade which you can see here in another seasonal manicure by Jme.

I then added a coat of Finger Paints Flecked, a blue-to-green duochrome flakie, to represent leaves on the tree, finished off with Revlon Slipper (previously posted here), a festive red and white microglitter. There are actually larger silver holo pieces in Slipper but I avoided them when swatching.

[Base: China Glaze Emerald Sparkle;
Flakie: Finger Paint Flecked; Glitter: Revlon Slipper]
I would consider this a relatively toned down polish. Festivities call for glitter! More glitter! Although to be fair, there is little that doesn't call for more glitter, in my books..... =p

0 comments:

Post a Comment