; Plisherrific: Earthy Gold - Missha Crystal Nail Polish HKH01

Nov 3, 2014

Earthy Gold - Missha Crystal Nail Polish HKH01


Here are some dusty old photos I dug out of my mani folder... 

[Bottle to nail: Missha Crystal Nail Polish HKH01 (2 coats)]
This one is Missha Crystal Nail Polish in HKH01. It's an antique gold heavy foil polish with large particle holo glitter scattered throughout. I know my photos haven't managed to capture the holo very well though!

[2 coats: Missha Crystal Nail Polish HKH01]
You can see a tiny hint of holo in these pics. The formula is fairly thick but not too hard to work with. I used two coats for these, I think! It does dry gritty so pop on the topcoat when you're done for a slick shiny finish.


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. The color is absolutely stunning. A must try indeed!

    ReplyDelete