; Plisherrific: Tactile Reptile - Orly Glitz and Glamour, Snakeprint foil transfer

Sep 22, 2014

Tactile Reptile - Orly Glitz and Glamour, Snakeprint foil transfer


What better way to add to a foil, than to add a foil (transfer)!

[3 coats: Orly Glitz and Glamour]
Here's what I posted last week - Orly Glitz and Glamour, a heavy gold large-particle polish.

[Base: Orly Glitz and Glamour (3 coats); Foil transfer: Snakeprint]
I decided to put a gold/bronze foil transfer in a gorgeous snakeprint pattern over this. For application tips and previous foil transfer manicures, check out our foil transfers tag! Jamie has previously used this foil pattern before, so you can also have a look at her mani here!

[Base: Orly Glitz and Glamour (3 coats); Foil transfer: Snakeprint]
This was an easy foil transfer to use. Not quite sure why it looks so wrinkled in my photos! As far as I can remember, application was pretty easy and smooth. I still haven't gotten around to purchasing a decent topcoat for foil transfers though so I really should get onto that to avoid wrinkling the foils after application!


0 comments:

Post a Comment