; Plisherrific: Black Paint on Skin - Maybelline Urban Vibe, Revlon Peach Smoothie

Aug 14, 2014

Black Paint on Skin - Maybelline Urban Vibe, Revlon Peach Smoothie

I'm really loving the nail polish from this Maybelline Color Show Street Art collection.

[Revlon Peach Smoothie]
Revlon Peach Smoothie is a beige nail polish with a very subtle gold microglitter, and I thought it would be a great matching base for the Maybelline Urban Vibe.

[Base: Revlon Peach Smoothie
Top: Maybelline Urban Vibe]
Maybelline Urban Vibe has peach and black hex glitter of all sizes, and I don't often see this type of glitter in this sort of colour, so I just had to get it.

[Base: Revlon Peach Smoothie
Top: Maybelline Urban Vibe]
I'll try Urban Vibe against a different colour next time so that there's more contrast, but I do like this look as well, where there's more uniformity. I am really liking the nail polishes from this collection. I wish I could have all of it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment