; Plisherrific: Spring Forward - Femme Fatale Cosmetics A Tisket A Tasket

Jul 14, 2014

Spring Forward - Femme Fatale Cosmetics A Tisket A Tasket


Back to full manis this week! Here's one that I've already shown a skittle of in a past post.

[Flower garden]
This delicate polish is A Tisket A Tasket, from Femme Fatale Cosmetics. As I previously posted, this is a combination of mint, green and aqua with some pink highlights, all in a pale green jelly/creme base.

[Bottle to nail: Femme Fatale Cosmetics A Tisket A Tasket (2 coats)]
I only have a mini of this one but you can really see the variety of shades and shapes of glitter in this little beauty! I especially love the neon pink and aqua!

[2 coats: Femme Fatale Cosmetics A Tisket A Tasket]
I think these were all two thick coats and you get lovely depth with the jelly/creme base. The base looks almost white in my photos, but there's a faint tint of mint to it as you can tell from the bottle shot.

[2 coats: Femme Fatale Cosmetics A Tisket A Tasket]
All in all, a beautiful mix as usual, and one that really puts me in mind of spring (despite the fact that it's mid-winter at the moment, eek!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment