; Plisherrific: Dominoes on Grass - Nyx Girl Algae, essence 101 dalmations

May 15, 2014

Dominoes on Grass - Nyx Girl Algae, essence 101 dalmations

My blog post naming skills are being stretched to their limit of late...

[Glitter: essence 101 dalmations
Base: Nyx Girl Algae]
Anyway, I really like this combo. Nyx Girl Algae has always been one of my favourite dusky colours. And essence 101 dalmations is so pretty! Other than the fact that I love the name, 101 dalmations is just chock-full of glitter, which makes application easy. There's black and white hex glitter in slightly varying sizes, and silver microglitter. The silver microglitter just adds a delicate touch to the glitter topper. I love it and I think it makes quite the distinction from regular black and white glitter.





0 comments:

Post a Comment