; Plisherrific: Infinite Galaxies - Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces

Feb 24, 2014

Infinite Galaxies - Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces


Here's another gorgeous polish that was gifted to me by Jme for my birthday last year!

[Bottle to nail: Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces (2 coats)]
This is Cosmic Forces by Emily de Molly, a gorgeous deep purple jelly loaded with various sizes of round and hex holographic glitter.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces]
I love those large dots - they really look like planets in a galaxy, especially with the depth given by the jelly base. This polish was a bit thick, but nothing too difficult to work with. It was fairly easy to get the large glitters and I did a bit of dabbing to get them exactly where I wanted.

[2 coats: Emily de Molly Cosmic Forces]
This was two coats, I think? I would have liked the base to be slightly lighter, but that could be because I don't often wear such dark colours. Overall this is really a gorgeous concept executed well!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! Reminds me of one I recently bought with a teal base ~ Femme Fatale's "Nightsong Grotto".

    ReplyDelete