; Plisherrific: Scarlet Sparks - Zoya Sarah, OPI Getting Miss Piggy With It

Oct 29, 2013

Scarlet Sparks - Zoya Sarah, OPI Getting Miss Piggy With It


Cliche as it seems, there's nothing quite like a gorgeous red polish to light up your mitts!

[Sparkle-arkle!]
Today's post combines a gorgeous red base with some sparkly glitter over the top for added bling.

[2 coats: Zoya Sarah]
I first started with a base of Zoya Sarah, one of my favourite red polishes. I won't say too much about it as I've already reviewed it in a previous post, so check it out here! =)

[Base: Zoya Sarah (2 coats); Glitter: OPI Getting Miss Piggy With It (2 coats)]
I then popped two layers of OPI Getting Miss Piggy over the top (previously reviewed here). The glitter in OPI GMPWI is a touch brighter and definitely glitzes up an already glitzy base colour! Ahhhh, blissss~


1 comment:

  1. So nice, I keep looking at GMPWI and put off buying it but I think I'm finally sold!

    ReplyDelete