; Plisherrific: Delicious Pink - Glitter Gal Fuchsia

Oct 14, 2013

Delicious Pink - Glitter Gal Fuchsia


We've been having such gloriously sunny days in Sydney that I've been wearing holos pretty much exclusively for the past few weeks!

[Bottle to nail: Glitter Gal Fuchsia (2 coats)]
Here's a gorgeous one - pale, sheer and subtle indoors, but flames out like crazy in bright light. This is a vintage Glitter Gal holo I picked up on clearance about two years ago. It's labeled "Fuchsia" and while not as bright a colour as the name suggests, the holo is pretty spectacular.

[2 coats: Glitter Gal Fuchsia]
This mani is two coats, and there's still a bit of VNL, but I intentionally wanted something sheerer on the nail. The holo flame makes the VNL less obvious anyway.

[2 coats: Glitter Gal Fuchsia]
These polishes have a great formula, very thin and easy to work with. An extra bonus is that it dries to an extremely glossy finish. I didn't even bother with topcoat!

2 comments:

  1. A great colour, I love the holographic effect. I have been experimenting with holographic nail foils that I found at Roo Beauty: http://www.roobeauty.com/section.php/583/1/nail-art-supplies - perhaps that might be something you would like to try too :)

    ReplyDelete